[oniro-wg-marketing] Eclipse newsletter participation

Hi Oniro marketing colleagues,

We have been selected to participate in the next release of Eclipse Newsletter (Nov 2023). It  is a very good opportunity for us to consolidate what Oniro showed during Eclipsecon, and also a great time to consolidate our message. The plan is the following: Jarek will be working on a first version and then it will be open to all to contribute, I'll be supporting the team during the whole preparation journey. During the next Marketing Committee we will cover the contribution as part of the agenda.

Best regards,
Juan

--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

+34 686 594 217 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top