Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] MoM 2023-11-08 Meeting and Framework for 2024 Activities

Thanks for the notes Juan.

I added some items to the excel sheet in google docs.

Also for reference it is Futurewei 😊

Mats - Futurwei

I believe we also agreed (Maybe under AOB) to create a “Marketing WG” room under the Oniro Project in our existing Matrix.

Best,

/Mats