[oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro Marketing Committee 25th of October

Dear Oniro Marketing Committee Members,

This Wednesday we will have our monthly meeting. As agreed on the previous committee, we are planning to have the Committee every 2 weeks due to the coming opportunities ahead of us. The agenda for this week will be:
- Recap of Eclipsecon - 5 min
- Oniro Marketing Plan 2024 - 15 min
- AOB - 5 min

If you want to include some additional topic please let me know.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I have updated the invites in the calendar, you should have received the new ones. If not it is probably because you downloaded the full calendar and it is not synchronized. If this is the case, please let me know to support you with the update.

Best regards,
Juan
--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

+34 686 594 217 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top