From:Juan Rico via oniro-wg-marketing <oniro-wg-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:Oniro Working Group Marketing <oniro-wg-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:Juan Rico <juan.rico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:2023-10-13 21:34:17
Subject:[oniro-wg-marketing] Web update and new resources for zoom meetings

Dear all,

I'm pleased to inform that Oniro website has been updated with fresh content to better reflect Oniro reality and way forward, as well as facilitate access to the projects's information and code.

Additionally, we have developed new backgrounds for your video conferencing services promoting Oniro that can be access through the following link - https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/visuals-resources-oniro/-/tree/main/Zoom%20Backgrounds

I want to thank the whole Oniro team for your valuable contributions. We all together have to keep working to create top quality materials to communicate the growth and opportunities Oniro is creating.

Best regards,
Juan

--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

+34 686 594 217 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2023 - October 16-19, 2023

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaƫl Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top