Subject: [sdv-wg] 2nd Contribution Day - Important infos
Date: Thursday, 21 July 2022, 15:12:34 CEST
From: Michael Plagge <michael.plagge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Software Defined Vehicle Working Group <sdv-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear SDV Community,

For all interested community members, who were not able to attend the 2nd
Contribution Day Preparation and Information call on Tuesday we would like
to summarize the main messages from the meeting

2nd Contribution Day - Hybrid event

When: Thursday, September, 22nd 2022, Start at 13:30 (starting time to be
confirmed)
Host: T-Systems International GmbH
Where: Telekom HQ, Bonn (details to follow)

Remarks: the number of on-site participants will be limited and provided on
a “first comes, first serves” principle. We currently assume that the event
registration page will be available in the next 2-3 weeks. We will inform
the community via this mailing list and the Slack workspace once we are
online.

Important Deadlines:

*Tuesday, August 30th*
All community members, who want to present a project proposal at the 2nd
Contribution Day, need to start the public review process for their
proposal latest this day.
Details about the process can be found here:
https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#starting
The webform to start a project proposal can be found here
https://projects.eclipse.org/create/project-proposal

*Thursday, September 15th*
All community members who want to support the potential PR for the 2nd
Contribution Day would need to provide their endorsements by this date. For
the PR on the 1st Contribution Day see here:
https://newsroom.eclipse.org/news/announcements/eclipse-software-defined-vehicle-working-group-sees-significant-momentum-new

More infos
More infos can be found in the attached slide deck, which has been
presented at the event on Tuesday.

Any questions please let me know.

Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation