From:        Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        omr developer discussions <omr-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2018/06/27 04:51 PM
Subject:        Re: [omr-dev] Help needed - what is wrong with this IL?
Sent by:        omr-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

I found the issue in my code - it was a silly beginner level error.
The case block for EQ was falling through to NE block because I had
somehow deleted the break statement and was blind to its absence. No
wonder the IL was getting corrupted.

Apologies for the noise.

Thanks for the all the replies and useful information - it all adds up.

Regards
Dibyendu