[om2m-dev] sensor

Hello,

I'm totally new to om2m, and I'm a little bit confused because I can't find list of all protokol om2m can use.
I want to use om2m platform to communicate with lamp depending on values that my temperature sensors show.
For example if temperature is less than 0°C I want the lamp to light in blue, or if the temaperature is from 0°C to 25°C lamp light in red.
How can I communicate with sensor on Waspmote?
Is there any library, or plugin for that?
Or is it better and easier to comminicate om2m platform and Raspberry?

Thank you,
Valentina

Back to the top