Re: [om2m-dev] oM2M/oneM2M compliance and MQTT binding support

Hello Paul,

The MQTT binding is already available on the master branch and should be compliant with the last oneM2M spec.

We prepared the following tutorial to show how to configure and use the MQTT binding:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/one/MQTT_Binding

Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Best regards,

--
Mahdi Ben Alaya, Ph.D
CEO, Sensinov