Re: [om2m-dev] Question on LWM2M to OneM2M mapping

Hello Santos,

Actually there several ways of working with LWM2M and oneM2M.
You can find more information in the TS-0005 (http://onem2m.org/images/files/deliverables/Release2/TS-0005-Management_Enablement_(OMA)-V2_0_0.zip) regarding the mapping of Management Objects from oneM2M with OMA DM & OMA LWM2M resources. This part is correlated with device management policies.

On the other hand you have the interworking with LWM2M (TS-0014 http://onem2m.org/images/files/deliverables/Release2/TS-0014-LWM2M_Interworking-V2_0_0.pdf) that can either ways use application data or device management data with different ways of mapping it.

These two documents should help you understand better the connection between the two standards.

Regards,
Guillaume, for the OM2M team.