[om2m-dev] problem of installation

Hello,

I've got a problem when I tried to restart the NSCL. The debug information tells me that:

INFO: HttpService removed
Sep 15, 2014 8:27:25 AM org.eclipse.om2m.webapp.resourcesbrowser.Activator$1 removedService
INFO: Unregister / http context
gogo: InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
    at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
    at org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Activator.run(Activator.java:72)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Sep 15, 2014 8:27:25 AM org.eclipse.om2m.core.Activator$2 removedService
INFO: RestClientService removed
Sep 15, 2014 8:27:25 AM org.eclipse.om2m.core.Activator$2 removedService
INFO: Remove RestClientService [ protocol = http ]
[db4o 8.1.302.16154   2014-09-15 08:27:25]
 'nscl.db4o' closed by ShutdownHook.

I tried to solve this problem by reinstall and recompiling the OM2M source code, but it seems doesn't work.

Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Best Regards,
LIU Feifei

#
" Ce courriel et les documents qui lui sont joints peuvent contenir des
informations confidentielles ou ayant un caractè privéS'ils ne vous sont
pas destiné nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de les
divulguer, de les reproduire ou d'en utiliser de quelque maniè que ce
soit le contenu. Si ce message vous a é transmis par erreur, merci d'en
informer l'expéteur et de supprimer imméatement de votre systè
informatique ce courriel ainsi que tous les documents qui y sont attaché"

                               ******

" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments
thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents
from your computer system."
#

Back to the top