Re: [om2m-dev] OM2M & zigbee/6lowpan

Hi Sheetal,

We have developed a IPU for zigbee. We finalise all the tests to validate the zigbee plugin.
We will publish it on september.

For 6lowpan, we have a cooperation with Politecnico di Bari and A. Grieco team (E. Vogli) to propose a plugin.
We are still under development. I can give you a date for this but it won't be longer.

Sincerely,

Thierry.

Thierry Monteil
Associate professor - HDR
http://homepages.laas.fr/monteil
- research:  LAAS-CNRS 7 avenue du Colonel Roche 31077 Toulouse
  +33 (0)5 61 33 7852, monteil@xxxxxxx
- teaching: Electrical and Computer Engineering, INSA 135 avenue de Rangueil 31077 Toulouse
  +33 (0)5 61 55 9821, monteil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx