[oaw-wg] oaw projects (MWE, Xpand, Xtext) I-Builds-Updatesite missing

While using oaw 4.3.1 it was easy to follow the development process (as user) -
simply adding the update site of nightly build

Now under Eclipse it seemt to be more complicated.

Using Xpand, MWE, Xtext from Galileo release is easy,
but I'm looking for N-Builds and I-Builds.

MWE (http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/downloads/?project=mwe)
has an All-in-One-P2-Updatesite, but only for 0.7.0,
there ARE newer I-Builds, but no I-Build Update Site

Xpand (http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/downloads/?project=xpand)
also has All-in-One-P2-Updatesite, also only for 0.7.0,
there ARE newer I-Builds, but no Update-Site

Xtext is hosted at TMF
Xtext (http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/tmf/downloads/?project=xtext)
also has All-in-One-P2-Updatesite, also only for 0.7.0,
there ARE newer I-Builds, but no Update-Site

Does this really mean, I can use a P2 Updatesite from Galileo, but to follow the development,
I have to stick with Downloads of I-Builds ?
This would be a step-back in comfort from my POV

per ex. just read in twitter that Karsten has submitted an important Xpand UML2 typesystem patch,
I'm using EMF and UML2, so I would like to get this easy

Its no problem that I have to watch 3 projects and I know that at some time oaw-working-group will provide (hopefully) a P2-Updatesite for all oaw-projects,
but I'm hoping there's a way to get I-Builds from the 3 projects as an UpdateSite as from Galileo Release.

or do I have overlooked something ?

ekke

--

ekke (ekkehard gentz)