Re: [mylyn-dev] Do we really need the .classpath/.project/.settings files in git?

Hi,

Is it that Mylyn puts user settings in the .project file? If this is the case then that can only be committed one time. Luckily the .project file only has to contain some simple initial data. We can commit it an immediately put it in the .gitignore file.

So what about the .settings file. Does Mylyn also put runtime user data in that file?

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top