Re: [mylyn-dev] Review of EPUB support in Mylyn Docs

Thanks Steffen,

I'm nearly done with rewriting, so there's no urgency. However at some time I'd like to know how I can use Junit4 with Maven/Tycho – so maybe a nice page at the Mylyn Wiki? Surprisingly (to me at least) Maven 3 actually comes with the X Code distribution so I've been able to run builds locally with very little effort.

As a side note, the tests in "org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.tests" does not run in my local environment – throwing exceptions similar to what I got initially on the EPUB tests. It would be nice to be able to execute these locally too. I'll have a look as soon as time permits.

Best regards,
Torkild