[mpwg] Modeling Working Group Meeting Face to Face Meeting

All,

This is to confirm we will be having a face to face meeting on Friday, November 5.  We have reserved meeting room in the same conference center as Eclipse Summit Europe in Ludwigsburg.   The meeting will be in the Schubartsaalfrom 9:00-15:00.  I hope this will give everyone plenty of time to catch a train or plane home on Friday evening.

The two main agenda items will be:
1) Detailed discussion and agreement on a 2011 project plan
2) Creation of the Eclipse Industry Working Group
   - included in this discussion will be potential funding models for the project plan

At the end of the meeting I am hoping each participant will have the information required to gain approval for the next steps of the working group.

To date I have received confirmation from the following people.  If you are planning to attend and are not on the list, please let me know.  I apologize if you have confirmed and I missed it.  Please confirm by October 22.

Confirmed Attendees:
Chrisian Meier, UBS
Ed Merks, Modeling PMC
Stephan Eberle, Geensys and Sphynix