[mpwg] Gap Analysis Prioritization

As discussed during the last working group call, the gap analysis is now available for review.  The next step will be to put together a realistic project plan.

The current gap analysis calls for about 24 per years of effort in just 2011.   This seems to be very high, so I think we need to start a discussion on what are the priority features for 2011.   Therefore, I would like to request each end-user company identifies their 'top 5' features for 2011.   I will then consolidate these lists and we can use that for basis of discussion during the next meeting on Oct. 13.

If people can send me their top 5 by October 12 this will give me time to consolidate.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett