Re: [mpc-dev] UI Review for Tags

@Ian Bull: Yep, currently we're using the order that is returned by the server. I think this makes most sense as the provider of the marketplace can decide if and how the ordering of the tags should be done.

@Ian Skerret: Ok, so the MPC will use all tags returned by the server in the given order. It's up to the marketplace to provide only a limited number of tags and define the ordering of these tags.

Regards,
  Ben