Re: [mpc-dev] UI Review for Tags

Ben,

UI looks good.  A couple of comments/questions:

1) I am assuming the tags will show up on all listings, not just the featured listings.   Solutions on the most popular tab or on search would alos have tags.  Correct?

2) Should we limit the number of tags that we show?   Nathan, I am assuming we don't limit the number of tags in the web ui.   However, I think we should consider limiting the number of tags we display in MPC.   I suggest we only send to MPC 5 tags for display.   Does this make sense to everyone?

3) What happens when the use select a tag?  I am assuming the MPC will be a search on the tag.  Correct?