Re: [mosquitto-dev] .Net Windows sample running in different machine does not work

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. It is working, I had a little issue.

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 11:54 PM Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mahbub,

If you're using test.mosquitto.org you should just be able to send and
receive messages without any problems. I'm afraid that most likely
means there is a problem with your client somewhere - and I'm sorry
but I can't help on the .net code. I'd suggest asking on the Paho list
instead.

Regards,

Roger