Re: [mosquitto-dev] mosquitto.conf - subscribed topics using MQTT protocol 5

Hi Bindu,

I've tested out this scenario and as far as I can tell it works as expected.

I've recorded a short asciicast of me doing that test so you can try
to investigate where the difference is:
https://asciinema.org/a/ICpJtr4cOPDxxpgYLIlVnjPSj

If what you are doing is different, could you please describe what
exactly is different?

Regards,

Roger