Re: [mosquitto-dev] mosquitto install on CentOS6

Thank you so much for responding to my email.
the error was below:

I will study the Upstart init script.

Matt Woelfel 於 2021/4/7 下午 11:27 寫道:
CentOS 6 is EOL and shouldn't be used.

That said, Mosquitto 1.5.10 will build and install on CentOS 6, but I believe you'll need to write your own Upstart init script.

Kind regards,

Matt