Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile] Steering Committee Meeting Tuesday, June 14th

Meeting logistics (same dial-in as the MicroProfile Technical Call)
-------------

Microprofile Meeting is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/87573889518

Minutes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KF4D0dNhKKkyAK1vz8OPNtkJwDEpqi1NQR1W3A1dzuw/edit?usp=sharing

Meeting ID: 875 7388 9518
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,87573889518# US (Tacoma)
+13017158592,,87573889518# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)