[microprofile-wg] Steering Committee Meeting Tuesday, June 14th

We have a requirement to have a quarterly Steering Committee meeting. Since I may be out on PTO for the next Live Hangout, we discussed at this week's Live Hangout replacing next week’s Technical Call with the Steering Committee meeting.

Sorry I am a bit late in getting this out. No planned votes, and I will send out an agenda Monday. We’ll review recent decisions (like MicroProfile 6.0) and recent community votes/discussions to make sure everyone is up-to-date. If anyone has a specific agenda item they would like to cover, please let me know.

Back to the top