Re: [microprofile-wg] Compatible Implementation Approval for MP Config 4.1

Hi Emily,

As we have not finalized and implemented the MicroProfile Compatibility Program, including selecting a compatibility logo. Until that is done, organizations can run the TCK, and having passed the TCK make factual statements that they have done so.

The work we have to do to finalize the MicroProfile Compatibility Program is here.

Thanks ... Paul