[microprofile-wg] Compatible Implementation Approval for MP Config 4.1

I have filed this issue to certify Open Liberty release 21.0.0.9 against the release of MicroProfile 4.1.
This issue was approved after 14 days without any objections. The final step is to email the Eclipse Foundation TCK account for the official approval before we can use the compatible logos etc.

Thanks
Emily

Back to the top