Re: [microprofile-wg] [BALLOT] [Reactive Streams Operators 2.0] Specification Release Review - Please try to VOTE by April 19th (one weeks) Inbox

+1 (Tomitribe)

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

On Apr 12, 2021, at 10:59 AM, Emily Jiang via microprofile-wg <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As you may recall from my previous email, some staged artifacts were removed by Sonatype while the votings were happening (I have logged an issue and Sonatype will keep artifacts for 4 weeks from now on). MicroProfile Reactive Streams Operators artifacts were among them. I re-staged the artifacts again for a 2nd vote. These artifacts are the same as the previous from a functional point of view. Please can we try to vote within one week! Here is the record for the previous voting result.

To approve and ratify the Release Review of MicroProfile Reactive Streams Operators 2.0 Specification, the Steering Committee Representatives vote is requested. Please respond with +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject).  Any feedback that you can provide to support your vote will be appreciated.

The MicroProfile Specification Process requires the Specification Committee and the Community to provide feedback during the approval process using the relevant documents:

https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-wg/issues/27

This ballot will be fourteen days, ending on Tuesday, March 30th. The ballot requires a Super-majority positive vote of the Steering Committee members. There is no veto. Community input and Community votes are welcomed. However, only the votes delivered by Steering Committee Representatives will be counted.

--
Thanks
Emily Jiang on behalf of MicroProfile Steering Committee