[microprofile-wg] The artifacts being deleted while it was still in the ballot

Dear WG members,

As you might know via my recent email on microprofile googlemail, the staged repos for the recent ballot spec releases including Reactive Streams Operators, Open API and GraphQL were all deleted by sonatype pruning process. Though the issue was resolved after I raised this issue with Sonatype, the deleted artifacts could not be restored. We have to stage the artifacts again. Obviously, the checksum etc is different from the one being voted. As far as I know, MicroProfile Reactive Streams Operators had no changes since it was staged last time. I have staged the release again. I am not sure about GraphQL and Open API status. Now the question is:

Do we need to go through another voting process?

Please respond as soon as possible.
--
Thanks
Emily