Re: [microprofile-wg] MPWG- External Drive

FYI John,

When I added you via comments to the minutes this week, my request was for you to help move the entire content of the drive to the MP drive.

If something is confusing, ask away.   I believe there is no longer the need for the 3 different drives. 2 are better.