Re: [messaging-dev] Request for new feature: Introduce a new mode: INDIVIDUAL_ACKNOWLEDGE

> So at least OpenMQ would need to implement it.

Only if OpenMQ decides to certify against new spec.

>> I will be happy to help in order to see this added to the next version
>> of the specs

I will be happy to see more brokers to pass certification for current
spec. It'd make it easier to show they do comply with the new spec
having this requested mode.
https://github.com/jakartaee/messaging/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3Acertification+is%3Aclosed

I'm not saying OpenMQ can't or won't have it implemented, as at this
moment I do not know what changes are needed.
The Community might secure implementation of such feature as well.
Or perhaps there is a way to introduce this new mode to The Spec in a
backwards compatible way.

Just saying that another broker might be selected as CI.

--
Piotrek

Back to the top