Re: [messaging-dev] Request for new feature: Introduce a new mode: INDIVIDUAL_ACKNOWLEDGE

Hi Enrico,

Thank you for raising this. As I commented on the issue, there was already a similar issue to add this functionality. It makes sense to add this but first I'd like to explore similar features in other widely used brokers to evaluate how many brokers would just need to standardize their existing feature and which of them would need to implement it as a new feature.

For example, I checked out OpenMQ docs and didn't find any similar feature. So at least OpenMQ would need to implement it. Other JMS brokers might need to implement it too. I'd like to have their opinion on this if possible.