[mdt-papyrus.dev] Modifications in AutomaticCompartmentLayoutManager

Hi all,

   I modified the class AutomaticCompartmentLayoutManager (see bug 325589).

I tested it, but if you find a bug with this new version, don't hesitate to contact me.

In a Figure which haves compartments, when you display only one compartment, its location doesn't change.

When it's not the first compartment, there is free space above it.

The modification allows to the compartment to use the whole free space.

Regards,

--

Vincent Lorenzo

Back to the top