[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Preference

Hi all,

   I modified the template and the generator (minor changes) to allow to choice the visibility of the compartments in the Papyrus Preferences (bug 325419).

You need to update org.eclipse.papyrus.def and org.eclipse.papyrus.codegen and regenerate your diagram to provide this preference.

With this new preference, all Nodes which have compartments must have the following Custom Behaviour:

key : org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.common.editpolicies.ShowHideCompartmentEditPolicy.SHOW_HIDE_COMPARTMENT_POLICY

class : org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.common.editpolicies.ShowHideCompartmentEditPolicy

The concerned nodes must provide this behaviour, because if a compartment is hided in the preferences, its will be not possible to show it later.

Regeneration is done for Class, Profile, and Communication; I posted a specific bug for other diagrams.

Regards,

--

Vincent Lorenzo

Back to the top