Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] EEF based Properties view

Hi All,

I regenerated properties view with the HEAD version of EEF and I commited the result in revision 212.

Now, you can checkout the source code of EEF Runtime here :

- CVS repository => :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/modeling
- EEF runtime plugin => org.eclipse.emf.eef/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.eef.runtime

Regards,
Jérôme.

Etienne Juliot wrote:
Hi,

Source code of EEF is available since yesterday on Eclipse.org (in EMFT's CVS). Jerome will be re-synchronise Papyrus properties with this version (some improvments has been made since last version) for the next days.

But I still don't really understand why this dependences to EEF is a problem for the Papyrus project ? Was it only because you were afraid about the aggrement of EEF project as an eclipse.org project ?

GERARD Sebastien 166342 a écrit :

Hi Etienne,

It seems that everyone have some issue with EEF within Papyrus. Could you organize very quickly a web meeting in order to solve all of these issues.

Moreover, what is the status of the EEF project? Is the Eclipse svn for EEF ready for use? If not, I would like that all the EEF code needed by Papyrus to execute to be on the Eclipse svn for Papyrus in a dedicated directory.

Thanks,

Cheers… Sébastien.

Back to the top