Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] EEF based Properties view

Hi Jerome!
The problem is that if I try to download the plug-ins I keep getting errors, no matter what kind of method I choose.

If I try with the p2 system, the update manager tells that I don't have the following swt version:
org.eclipse.swt [3.4.2.v3452b]
Although that is the exact version that I have installed.

And if I try to update using the classic date, then I get the following error:
org.eclipse.acceleo [0.8.0] missing

¿?

I've tried with two different eclipse version with no success.
Anyway, thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
Gabriel.