Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Progress and intends

Hi everyone and sorry for our delay.

About our planning (MOSKitters):

In the next two weeks (from 1 to 15 of April):
- Submit to the bugzilla all the bugs (and enhancements) found on the sequence and activity diagrams
- Submit the models of sequence and activity diagrams to the repository
- Submit all the corrections and new enhancements made on sequence and activity diagrams

In the two weeks after (from 16 to 30 of April)
- Finish the Activity Layouts
- Submit the changes

I'll try to send the known bugs right now.

Regards,
Gabriel.