RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus : Activity and sequence diagramprogress.

 Hi,

 Cedric, thanks for taking care of the menu entries ;).

 About your problem, I think you cannot work with the Activity and Sequence diagrams as the old 'es.cv.gvcase.mdt.uml2.diagram.*' plugins are no longer required.
 Furthermore, they should be removed from the workspace, otherwise they can interfere with the 'org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.*' editors.
 The 'org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.activity' and 'org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.sequence' contain now both the diagram editor and the adapter into the backbone.

 Please, remove the 'es.cv.gvcase.mdt.uml2.diagram.*' projects from your workspace and try again.

 The developers guide will be of much help. It looks good for now. I would improve one thing: make it .odt instead of .doc :)

 Regards,
 Javi

----
Francisco Javier Cano Muñoz