[lts-iwg] Announcement - The Long term Support Working Group invites you to participate.

Hello,

I am happy to announce that the Long Term Support Working Group has modified our charter to make us more accessible to the other Eclipse Working Groups. Eclipse Working groups can now become Steering Committee Members of the LTS Working Group provided that USD 30,000.00 is paid each year by the Working Group to the Eclipse Foundation and is earmarked to support the operation of the Eclipse LTS infrastructure.

Working Groups electing to do this will receive the following benefits:

    • The Working Group is eligible for one seat on the steering committee of the LTS Working Group.
    • Members of the working group are eligible to use the Eclipse LTS infrastructure as Premium Members.
If you are not familiar with the Long term Support Working Group, please check us out here - http://lts.eclipse.org/. For a complete description of the charter changes you can read them here in the section - "Connections with other Eclipse Working Groups": https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/ltsiwg_charter.php

Have questions? We will be happy to discuss with you on our mailing list or in person at EclipseCon Europe next week. We will have a poster in the Poster Session on Monday during lunch at the unconference, and will have representatives at the Mentor Session after the unconference.

Regards,

Pat Huff, Jutta Bindewald
Co-Chairs, Eclipse Long Term Support Working Group

Back to the top