Re: [lsp4mp-dev] Understanding a test

On Tue, 2021-10-05 at 17:19 +0200, Jean-Francois Maury wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am porting codelens support for IntelliJ. I looked at this test:
> https://github.com/eclipse/lsp4mp/blob/0.3.0/microprofile.jdt/org.eclipse.lsp4mp.jdt.test/src/main/java/org/eclipse/lsp4mp/jdt/core/restclient/JavaCodeLensMicroProfileRestClientTest.java#L58
>
> and don't understand because codelens are returned by the JaxRs
> participant. Can someone explain why the list should be empty ?
> Because the Java file is an interface ?

When I went through the code, the part that ignored reporting the code
lens elements (in JaxRsCodeLensParticipant) happened because the method
declaration did not contain a 'public' modifier. Not sure if this is
the right approach, so CC'ing Angelo so that he may comment on this
testcase.

--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top