[lsp4mp-dev] Understanding a test

Hello,

I am porting codelens support for IntelliJ. I looked at this test: https://github.com/eclipse/lsp4mp/blob/0.3.0/microprofile.jdt/org.eclipse.lsp4mp.jdt.test/src/main/java/org/eclipse/lsp4mp/jdt/core/restclient/JavaCodeLensMicroProfileRestClientTest.java#L58

and don't understand because codelens are returned by the JaxRs participant. Can someone explain why the list should be empty ? Because the Java file is an interface ?

Thanks

--

Jeff Maury

Manager, DevTools