Re: [krazo-dev] Ideas for a 1.1.0 roadmap

Hi Tobias,

thanks for bringing this up. IMO #115 and #118 are good candidates for the 1.1.0 roadmap. Other than that we could also think about:
  • Cleaning up the code base (like refactoring ViewResponseFilter to be more maintainable)
  • Improve support for CXF to get the TCK to pass on Liberty and TomEE
  • Work on the documentation (I'll create a PR for the basic structure tomorrow)
  • Improve test coverage of the existing integration tests or move more of the example tests to the new test suite
  • Fix the "known issues" when running Krazo as a Glassfish module
More ideas?

Christian