Re: [jts-dev] Simple cast problem

OSGi is the multi class loader set up I described, is it possibly another component also used JTS?

These are hard problems!
--
Jody Garnett

On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 10:47 PM Simon SPDBA Greener via jts-dev <jts-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Within the same Eclipse project I created a test class that uses the same dependencies as used in the compilation.

Trivial I know...

private static void Geometry2Polygon( )
{
        Geometry jtsGeom = null;
        jtsGeom = JTSGeometry.fromWKT("POLYGON((0 0,10 0,10 10, 0 10, 0 0))");
        Polygon poly = (Polygon) jtsGeom;

        PrintGeometry.printJTSGeometry(poly);
}

And it works, ie it gets to my PrintGeometry method.

But the same few lines in the actual main code, when deployed to SQL Developer, fails at that (Polygon) cast in that method.

I have one other instance of this cast in thousands of lines of code ... and it works....

All my other JTS dependent code in my extension work fine just not this case.

Hmmmm... I'll keep digging.

regards