Re: [jts-dev] Simple cast problem

Is it possible the code just terminates normally?

You could try adding print statements to see exactly where the code terminates.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 2:33 AM SPDBA via jts-dev <jts-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In my Java code I create a Geometry object that could be of any type.

I test that the Geometry us if type Polygon then do a cast. My code terminates with no exception thrown....

Geometry g = ......;
if ( g instanceof Polygon) {
   Polygon p = (Polygon) g;
   //Process polygon
}

Any help trying to work out what is going on appreciated.

Simon

39 Cliff View Drive, Allens Rivulet, 7150, Tasmania, Australia
(P) 03 62 396 397
(M) 0418 396 381