Re: [jstl-dev] EE11 updates for Tags 3.0 - TCK challenges - Service Release

Hi,

Latest updates:

1) I've accepted https://github.com/jakartaee/tags/issues/256.
2) There has been some activity on: https://github.com/jakartaee/tags/issues/255 I believe we should accept this challenge as well and if there is no objection I'll mark it accepted at the end of this week.
3) https://github.com/jakartaee/tags/pull/254 -> Would someone be so kind as to review this PR for me?

Once the above is completed we can work on a service release for EE11. Any tips and tricks for doing a service release are welcome :)

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci