Re: [jgit-dev] JGit and Java NIO 2 API for HDFS

Hi Patrick,

 We have this
https://github.com/kiegroup/appformer/tree/master/uberfire-nio2-backport/uberfire-nio2-impls/uberfire-nio2-jgit
 We still running with a backport, but we’re planning to remove the backport soon and just use NIO2 (this code has been running in production since java 5 times)

Regards,
Alex Porcelli