Re: [jgit-dev] Status of CLI?

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 6:52 PM, Sam Halliday <sam.halliday@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Ned!

Warm up time can be fixed with nailgun and is frankly irrelevant for the kinds of rebase times I'm seeing (I just squashed 50 commits and I'm expecting the make tea, read some news articles, drink the tea, and *maybe* it'll be done). I would like to see a standard jar, though, not the scripted jar that is currently distributed.

that's deployed to Nexus, the artifact name is
org.eclipse.jgit.pgm-<version>-shaded.jar

find the release versions here

and SNAPSHOT versions are here

I think all functionality except auto-squash is implemented in the org.eclipse.jgit library
Some options might be missing in the jgit command line.

And rebase -i isn't available in the jgit command line, but implemented in org.eclipse.jgit.
EGit's interactive rebase UI is based on that.

-Matthias

Back to the top