Re: [jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit / EGit 3.1.0.201310021548-r release

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM, <james.moger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was able to resolve and retrieve JGit, JGit-parent, and JGit-http from this Maven url using my homebrew resolver.  :)  I assume that the binaries are the official 3.1 release?  I'd say it looks fine to deploy but I'm not sure exactly what testing you want.

thanks, this already helps

We also successfully ran a Gerrit build against this repository so I released the staging repository.

The final JGit v3.1.0.201310021548-r should show up on Maven central during the next 2 hours
as soon as the Maven central synchronization has finished.

--
Matthias

Back to the top