Re: [jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit / EGit 3.1.0.201310021548-r release

I was able to resolve and retrieve JGit, JGit-parent, and JGit-http from this Maven url using my homebrew resolver.  :)  I assume that the binaries are the official 3.1 release?  I'd say it looks fine to deploy but I'm not sure exactly what testing you want.

-J