Re: [jgit-dev] Internal API's or not: can you publicly export org.eclipse.jgit.internal.storage.file.FileRepository?

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 12:02 PM, André Dietisheim <adietish@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Roberto

For creating 'org.eclipse.jgit.lib.Repository's that happen to be instances of FileRepository, you can use the public FileRepositoryBuilder:

hey awesome pointer, that fixed my main concern already. thanks!
I guess getting inspiration from jgit-tests made me not spotting this.

that's also mentioned in the draft for the 3.0 release notes

--
Matthias

Back to the top