Re: [jgit-dev] A cycle was detected

I think it is this:

- We use the same package names in both implementation and test projects
- We use package imports.

Therefore Eclipse does not know what project other projects depend on
and guesses wrong, e.g. it decides that e.g. the project org.eclipse.jgit.ant
needs the package org.eclipse.jgit.lib, which it finds in the project org.eclipse.jgit.test
which in turn needs the org.eclipse.jgit project.

-- robin