Re: [jgit-dev] A cycle was detected

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 12:42 AM, Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And now this happens /every/ time i (re)start Eclipse, argh

I already spent a couple of hours chasing the reason for this cycle
but I couldn't yet find it :-(

But I found a couple of unnecessary dependencies in jgit which may
contribute to the problem, see

Also I do not understand why org.eclipse.jgit.ant adds additional bundles
in its build.properties:

additional.bundles = org.apache.ant,\
                     org.eclipse.jgit,\
                     org.eclipse.jgit.pgm

it doesn't seem like it's using org.eclipse.jgit.pgm, so if we could remove
this here this would simplify the dependency graph in Eclipse (AFAIK
additional.bundles is only used by PDE in Eclipse, but I am not sure)

--
Matthias

Back to the top